Prof. Dr. Mosammat Rashida Begum
MBBS, FCPS (Gynae and OBS),
Diploma in Medical Education (UK)
Masters in Medical Education (UK)
Masters in Assisted Reproductive Technology (UK)
PhD Reproductive Medicine (DU)
Awards: (Few of many)
- Young Scientist Award: For the best research work received Young Scientist Award from Asia Oceania Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (AOFOG) in 2005. The first and only one in Bangladesh.
- Shining Personality Award in 2005 from Narikantha Foundation for significant medical research
- Best Fertility Specialist Award 2008 from Deshpremi Cultural Foundation
- Lifetime achievement for extensive service in infertility from Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society, Bangladesh in 2016.
- Rose of Paracelsus Award 2017 the symbol of exemplary medical practice– ‘Excellence in Quality, 2017 from European Business and Medical Association.
Attended many national and international conferences and presented many scientific papers as invited guests.
Affiliations: (Few of many)
- Member of ASRM (American Society for Reproductive Medicine)
- Member of International Federation of Fertility Society.
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Member of WES (World Endometriosis Society)
- Ex Country Representative of ASPIRE (Asia Pacific Initiative of Reproduction) 2014-2016.
- Executive board member of ASPIRE (Asia Pacific Initiative of Reproduction) 2014-2022
- Member of Editorial Board of “International Journal of Women’s Health’’
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Disease and Global Health
- Ex Editor of Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Bangladesh
- Treasurer of OGSB (Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Bangladesh)
- Organizing Secretary of FSSB (Fertility and Sterility Society of Bangladesh)
- Author of Patient Management Problem in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Author of Case Series in Obstetrics and Gynecology