Dr. Nusrat Mahmood
- Associate Professor, Centre for Assisted Reproduction, Dept. of OBGYN, BIRDEM General Hospital, Dhaka.
- Research & Clinical Supervisor, Rollin School of Public Health, Emory University. Atlanta. GA.USA.
- Country Representative of ASPIRE (Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction)
- Author of “Manual of IUI- what, when & why”- published by Jaypee Brothers Medical publishers.
- Contributes chapters of Books
- Assistant Secretary General- SAFOG-South Asia Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Secretary of International Affairs of Fertility and Sterility Society of Bangladesh
- Join Secretary- Gynecological Endoscopic Society of Bangladesh, Endometriosis Society of Bangladesh.
- Scientific Secretary – PCOS Club, Bangladesh
- Member Secretary, CME committee, Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Bangladesh (OGSB)
- Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine(ASRM),European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE), International Federation of Fertility and Societies (IFFS), International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ISGE).
- Actively involved in Special Interest Group –Endometriosis, PCOS, Reproductive Endocrinology
- Presented papers and has publications in national and International Scientific Journals
- Area of interest: Reproductive Endocrinology & Endoscopy in Infertility.